Tuesday, August 15, 2006

Apartment hunting

So, London chapter is back in the Big Apple! In an (probably futile) attempt to stop my Company from moving me away from my fav city in the world, decided to take the plunge and buy an apartment here. It's just shocking the real estate prices, the taxes and maintenance charges etc. Still, I found a place last week, made an offer and may perhaps become a proud home-owner by mid September. Albeit a very poor, debt-ridden home-owner. Invitation should go out shortly to all NY nutz for a house-warming party and non NY nutz are welcome to visit and crash any time.

3 Comments:

At 15/8/06 15:18, Blogger quierotango said...

wow, that was very fast - the hunt and the close. congratulations!

 
At 18/8/06 17:50, Blogger TravelnutZ said...

I want to get a even bigger flat screen for my living room so it can be all yours.

 
At 21/8/06 12:46, Blogger Unknown said...

What's the location of your apartment? Maybe it's near one of the guys I've dated before?!?

Talking about guys, I asked Kiwi guy. He said he's seeing someone now so sorry.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home