Sunday, March 11, 2007

IPodisation

It's amazing how a small little gadget like the iPod has become a living lifestyle statement. I went to see a new development last week and one of the features that the developer is promoting includes an in-wall iPort port wired to kitchen and bathroom ceiling speakers. I am not sure whether this trend is restricted to America or other countries are started to feel the need to include an iPod port. I also wonder about the longevity of such a feature. I cannot imagine 50 years down the road, the next person who wants to buy this development, will they see this as a plus point....

3 Comments:

At 12/3/07 16:28, Blogger TravelnutZ said...

Why kitchen and bathroom? What about bedroom and living room. I see something wrong with the priorities here...

 
At 13/3/07 21:24, Blogger SpringLily said...

I thought so too. Would have saved me a lot of money if it's in the bedroom / living room. :)

 
At 16/4/07 12:15, Blogger quierotango said...

because they assume you would have your KA bose surround sound speakers in living/bedrooms already.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home