Monday, April 16, 2007

star gazing

okay, don't say nobody contributes to the blog. a little belated, worth putting on record nonetheless.

my mother always says i have a "straight eye", which means i see nothing in my peripheral vision. she said this the second time after i walked past her without blinking my eye. she was not pleased (on a related note, if i have ever done that to you, it's because of my "straight eye", so don't take it personally).

In bangkok a few weeks ago, while i was shopping at the mall, zhang ziyi (or ziyi zhang, as she likes to be called apparently) sauntered in front of me, with david gan and entourage in tow. My girlfriend pssted to me, and I had to look around before she said, “in front of you la!” huh? Oh.

The very next day, as I was navigating through business class in the plane to get to my coach class seat, I came face to face with Anthony Bourdain. The only reason I saw him was because someone taking his photo was blocking the aisle, and annoyed me enough for me to look at what he was trying to capture. There he was, right under my nose, smiling with no reservations for somebody's point and shoot camera.

so, that was two birds in two days. more than double my claim to fame in the last two years.

4 Comments:

At 16/4/07 22:09, Blogger SuperSt*r said...

ya i also think you "one track vision" kekeke~~~

 
At 17/4/07 11:42, Blogger Unknown said...

Was it you or your mom who once hit against the lamppost? LOL!

 
At 18/4/07 11:09, Blogger quierotango said...

me la. my mom walked into a phone booth - it runs in the family.

 
At 18/5/07 10:52, Blogger SuperSt*r said...

Does your mom bring your passport to the airport as well?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home